Sunday 15 September 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. I made a bowl of porridge for breakfast and had it with a mug of tea. I sat and read my book till H made the coffee and when I had drunk mine I hung out the washing and watered the tomatoes. I dressed, made the bed and H went up to turbo. I worked in the garden. I did loads of digging, cleared and redesigned a flower bed and worked on the rockery. It all took much longer than I expected so I didn’t go out on my bike. H rode 50k instead of 100. I got our lunch, pilchards in tomato sauce and vinegar with a slice of bread and butter. We washed  it down with a coffee and finished off with a mince pie. I went back into the garden to do a bit more work and then our daughter, son in law and granddaughter all came round so I went in to make a cuppa and when they left I couldn’t be bothered to go out again. I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had chicken with potatoes, carrots, cabbage and gravy. Tomorrow I have to work so I can’t ride my bike till Tuesday. Now it’s too late I wish I had gone today but then my garden wouldn’t look as nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment