Saturday 28 September 2019

Saturday

I had a wonderful sleep and didn’t get up till 8.30. I put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea and  bowl 🍲 of porridge for my breakfast. I hung out the washing and H made the coffee. I made the bed and dressed so I could do a bit of gardening. Before I went out I cleaned the kitchen . I worked in the garden till lunch time. We had soup and cheese straws for lunch. I read a chapter of my book and then changed and rode on zwift. I did 28 miles, I found it hard work! I spoke to our daughter today, she has had a horrible cold for weeks but she says she thinks it’s a bit better than it was. They took their dogs to the beach today for a good run and I think the sea air will have done her good. We watched cycling again, it was the women today and the men tomorrow. Tomorrow is supposed to be wet so I probably won’t be able to garden or bike so I think I will make my Christmas cake. For dinner tonight we had cod mornay with potatoes, cauliflower and cabbage. I went up for S C dancing. H bought me an air fryer and it arrived this evening. So tomorrow I don’t know what we will be having for dinner but whatever it is it will be with chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment