Sunday 22 September 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 7, put on a load of washing and had tea and porridge for breakfast. I sat and read again till our son came down so I wouldn’t disturb him. When he got up H made us all a coffee and then he went up to the pain cave to turbo. I hung out the washing emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. It was a lovely morning so I got my gardening gloves and snips and spent all morning in the garden filling my rubbish bin. When H finished we had a coffee and at12 o’clock I prepared lunch. H had a bacon sandwich again, son and I had another salad. Son got ready to go to the climbing centre and H and I had a glass of wine. I got the washing in, watered the tomatoes and put the meat in in the oven. H and I had a cup of tea and when son came home we all had a beer. I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had roast potatoes, butternut squash, and onions, mashed potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, roast pork and gravy. Mellon for dessert. It clouded over later on this afternoon but it has been a beautiful day, it’s supposed to rain and we do need some but there is no sign of any so far.
Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment