Saturday 21 September 2019

Saturday

I got up at 6, put on a load of washing and made porridge and tea for breakfast. I hung the washing out and sat and read my book till our son got up. Next I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and we all had a coffee. Son said he and I should go out for a ride so I got my bike out of the garage and changed into my Lycra found my sunglasses and water bottle and we along the track to Reepham station. We had a cup of tea and cakes. We had a millionaire’s shortbread and a chocolate brown we cut them both in half and had half of each each. They were both gluten free and both soooo yummy. We cycled home again against a head wind which was very strong. When we got home ,as soon as I had washed my hands, I got lunch. H had a bacon sandwich and son and I had salad with bacon. I had a shower, dressed and we went to our no 1 son and daughter in law’s . Before we left I put my bike back in the garage. Today is her birthday, but she didn’t feel much like celebrating because she lost her Dad on Monday. ☹️
We had a cup of tea and sat in the sun in their garden in the sun, it was nice. Their garden is fabulous, it’s so big and all perfect. We came home with loads of veg. They have a beehive and a friendly swarm of bees 🐝. When we got home we all had a beer 🍺 and daughter rang, she has a nasty cold and it’s been hanging on for ages. I cooked dinner, we had a liver casserole with cauliflower, carrots and mashed potato. Strawberries and cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment