Tuesday 17 September 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.35, put on a load of washing and had porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. When the washing was done I hung it, and yesterday’s out. I watered the tomatoes and H made us a proper coffee. I made the bed and dressed while H washed up the big things. I got the bikes out of the garage and read a chapter of my book. We got ready to go out on our bikes and we had a lovely ride. We went to Aylsham bank first and then to the station where we had cheesy chips, I had a pot of tea and H had a coffee. We went to Aylsham along the road for a change but came back on the track. We both enjoyed it H said he woke up feeling good which was great because it meant he wasn’t on a go slow like he is sometimes. We did 29.4 miles. When we got home H made coffee while I put the bikes away. This afternoon I did a bit of housework, got the washing in and ironed it straight away. I read a bit more of my book, we had a cup of tea , watched tipping point and then I had a bath and cooked dinner. It was delicious 😋, liver and onions in gravy with potatoes and cabbage. I had an apple for dessert and H had his usual yogurt but he’s having an apple later.

No comments:

Post a Comment