Sunday 29 September 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6.30 again! What a bonus. I put on a load of washing and H, who was already up poured me a mug of tea. Then he made me a coffee. I was so full of fluid I couldn’t face a bowl of porridge so I had 2 buttered cream crackers. I dressed and as it was pouring with rain I did not hang the washing out so I will tumble it in the morning on cheap electric. S it was raining and I couldn’t garden I thought I had better do a bit of housework. So I cleaned the house while H was in the pain cave on the turbo trainer. He rode 100 k which is about 63 miles plus several miles warm up. I don’t know how he does it! When he finished we had a coffee and a cheese and beetroot sandwich. Next I made a ‘boiled’ cake. It’s turned out really well. I was going to make my Christmas cake but when I checked the drinks cabinet I didn’t have enough brandy. So it will have to wait till I’ve been shopping on Saturday. This afternoon I had a session on the turbo trainer, I didn’t go as far as yesterday or as fast but I did over 20 miles at over 18 mph. When I finished a had a shower and cooked dinner. We tried out our new air fryer. It worked well, we cooked chips in the bottom and burgers in the top.we also had sausages and eggs. I had an apple for pudding but as I have had some exercise I might be naughty and try a slice of my cake later. Tomorrow I am supposed to be going to work but I think the boss might ring and say it’s too wet. The problem is, he doesn’t arrive home from France till this evening and it will be too dark for him to see the state of the land. But it’s possible he will ring in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment