Friday 6 September 2019

Friday

We got up at 6 and had our breakfast. I put on a load of washing and we got ready to go to Asda. When we got back home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. Next I went to hang out the washing and after that I watered the tomatoes. I walked back indoors and it began to rain so I got the washing in again. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away and then it stopped raining so I put the washing out again. H said he was going to turbo so we had another coffee and I read my book till he went up to the pain cave. As soon as he was upstairs I vacuumed all downstairs and then dusted. When H had finished we had lunch, soup and a crumpet. When it was almost time for the Archers I went upstairs to have a turbo session. I rode while I was listening to the Archers and the afternoon play. The hour went quickly and I did 17.3 miles. When I had done I got the washing in, all dry, we had a cup of tea and it began to rain, it was great, I heard it on the conservatory roof, I have never heard it before! I love my hearing aids. I had a bath and washed my hair then I cooked dinner. We had pork chops, corn on the cob, runner beans, cabbage and carrots. We also had a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment