Saturday 7 September 2019

Saturday.

I got up at 6.45 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for breakfast.H made himself a bowl of porridge and let it boil over! As he puts honey in his while he is cooking it it was a sticky mess for me to clear up. We had a coffee and he did a bit of studying so I read my book. I hung the washing out after a shower of rain had passed over and we got the bikes out of the garage. I made the bed, dressed and wrote an email. We then got ready to go out on our bikes. We did our normal Saturday ride to Reepham station, had a cup of tea and a bun and biked home again. (19 miles). When we got home I made us a coffee and we had our lunch. H had a buttered crumpet and I had a tomato and a slice of cheese. This afternoon we watched a cycle race, I had a shower and got the washing in. I made some ate scones and they have turned out well. For dinner tonight we had steak pie with potatoes, runner beans, cabbage and carrots. Ow I am going to watch S C Dancing 🕺.

No comments:

Post a Comment