Friday 13 September 2019

Friday,

 I got up at 6 o’clock and put on a load of washing before having tea and toast for breakfast. We went to Asda next and when we got home I put everything away while H made the coffee. I hung out the washing and then read my magazine. When I had done I made the bed and did a bit of housework. H had a Spanish lesson this morning and wanted to go in the car so when he left I got my bike out of the garage and cycled round to our granddaughters to visit her and our great granddaughter who is 12 weeks old today. She is the most gorgeous baby 👶🏻, so happy and content. Her mum told me she and her mum took the baby swimming yesterday! She enjoyed it and was in the pool for around 20 minutes! The dunked her right under, I don’t know how they dare. I enjoyed my ride there and back and it was enough to give me my exercise for the day. H was already home and had his lunch so I just had a slice of corned beef and made us both a coffee. This afternoon we went to the garden centre where I bought 12 rocks for my rockery. I bought them with some money I was given for my birthday, a lovely lasting present. I also bought bird seed for my garden feeders. H bought me a saucepan and on the way home we went to the chemist to pick up my prescription. I washed my hair and cooked dinner. We had salmon with potatoes, corn 🌽 on the cob, and green beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment