Monday 9 September 2019

Monday.

I got up at 5.45 and put on a load of washing. I had my breakfast of tea and toast with marmite, packed a slice of cheese and a tomato for my break with a bottle of water. I watered my tomatoes and picked another punnet full. I dressed, hung out the washing, made the bed and got ready to go to work. When I got there the boss said nobody wanted anything! I had to do 5 hours weeding! If you have ever been bent double for 5 hours with just a 10 minute break you might be able to guess how my back feels right now! I don’t know why he didn’t ring me this morning and tell me not to go in, he had the orders by email yesterday! H made me a coffee and I had a slice of my date scone, it was so nice I had another slice. I sat all afternoon doing nothing, I watched tipping point, had a long soak in the bath and cooked dinner. We had fish cakes, tomatoes, mushrooms and potato wedges. H got my washing in before I got home because it looked like rain. It was all dry. We had a shower later but not enough to do any good. It has been much cooler here today.

No comments:

Post a Comment