Tuesday 10 September 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 540, put on a load of washing and made porridge and a pot of tea then had my breakfast. I sat and read my book till H got up an hour later. I hung out the washing, watered the tomatoes and made the bed. I swept the kitchen floor and wiped all the work tops. We got our bikes out of the garage, had a coffee and got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a really nice ride. We went to Aylsham station but the long way round on the road. We had tea and cake and then came home via the track so it was just over 35.5 miles. When we got home we had a coffee, H had a crumpet, I had a tomato and a slice of cheese. We both had a date scone. H watched cycling and I put our bikes away and worked in the garden. It took me a while to clear the patio, son and H had pruned the shrubs in the garden and piled all the rubbish on there. After I had cleared it I sliced the grass of round the edge and swept it so it’s looking better.  While I was doing that H made a pot of tea so I went in, poured it and we watched tipping point. We each had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had jacket potatoes, baked beans, eggs, chorizo and a side salad. It was very tasty. Tomorrow I have to go to work, I just hope there is something for me to do, I don’t want to spend another 5 hours weeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment