Friday 27 September 2019

Friday

When I got up I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. As soon as we were ready we went to Asda. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. I sat and read my magazine. When I had finished I hung out the washing and made the bed. I did a bit of clearing up before getting ready to go and meet my sister in law and go to the Cawston luncheon club. It’s nice to catch up. Our table won the quiz! When I got home H had mowed the front , painted the front door and got the washing in for me because it had started to rain. He had also hung it on the airer in the conservatory and by the time I got home it was dry. We had a coffee and he had a bowl of soup and an egg custard. We watched the world championship cycling in Yorkshire, had a bath and dinner. We had a M& S pizza with a side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment