Saturday 16 February 2019

Saturday.

I woke up at 7.20! I must have been really tired! H was up an hour earlier but I hadn’t heard a thing. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast ( 2 buttered cream crackers). We had a coffee and H went up to ride a 100 k race. I dressed so I could hang out the washing and then I knitted till H had finished his ride. When he had done and showered we had our lunch. H had a cheese and ham sandwich with celery. I had a salad with a slice of ham. We had a coffeeand I carried on knitting till I had finished the coat. I still have to sew it up and add buttons but I have had enough for one day. I wasn’t going to ride today but our daughter and son in law went out on their bikes 🚲 and so I thought I had better do a few miles. I did 21.5 miles. H says if it stays dry till Tuesday we will have an outdoor ride so I will keep my fingers crossed. When I finished my ride I had a bath and then cooked dinner. We had poached haddock with a baked potato, mushy peas and mushrooms. Tomorrow we are going to our daughters for a cuppa and cake 🍰. She is making the cake in the morning because she wants it to be nice and fresh, she wouldn’t tell me what it was going to be but I know it’s not chocolate because she is having a chocolate free February and wouldn’t be able to have any.

No comments:

Post a Comment