Saturday 23 February 2019

Saturday

 I got up at 7 and did a load of washing. I had a cup of tea and before I had even finished it H came in with a cup of coffee! I had intended to have porridge for breakfast but I didn’t fancy it after so much fluid so I had a couple of cream crackers with butter on. I hung the washing out as soon as the fog had lifted and read a bit of my book. When H went up to turbo I did some of my knitting. He rode 50 miles and I only knitted half of the pattern in that time, it takes ages to knit a row because there are so many stitches. When I heard him showering I finished the row I was on and made some soup for lunch. I made loads so we will be having it again tomorrow. I finished my book this afternoon, got the washing in, ironed it and put it away. I decided to have a short ride on the turbo. I just did enough miles to close the exercise ring on my watch. I had a shower and cooked dinner. I watched the rugby 🏉 and we were beaten by wales. For dinner tonight we had steak pies, mushrooms, tomatoes and potato wedges. Tomorrow we hope to go out on our bikes 🚲 so I hope it’s not as misty as today.

No comments:

Post a Comment