Thursday 7 February 2019

Thursday

I got up at 6.40! H was up, had made a pot of tea and finished his breakfast. I had a cup of tea and next a coffee. I sat and read a bit of my book till H went up to turbo then I vacuumed upstairs, the stairs and downstairs. I emptied the vacuum cleaner and cut all the hair and carpet fluff off the brushes. Next I did all my ironing which took ages! When H had finished and showered we got ready and went out. First we went to our butchers then for a short drive round to give the car a bit of a run and then to the chemist for my prescription. O bought a French stick 🥖 and for lunch we had cheese and ham sandwiches with mustard and butter. We also drank the last of our Christmas coke. As soon as I had done I changed and did my turbo ride, I did 22.3 miles average speed 18.5 miles. When I had done I had a bath and we had our dinner. We had chicken curry, it was nice. I had a banana for pud.

No comments:

Post a Comment