Tuesday 26 February 2019

Tuesday

I got up at 6.20 and made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. H had toast. We both sat watching tv for a while then I did a bit of housework and watered the indoor plants, dusted etc. After I had made the bed we had a coffee and H got the bikes out of the garage. He checked them over and then came in and said we should get ready to go. I said I would have to finish the row of knitting I was on first which I did as fast as I could. We both got ready and cycled to Mundesley for some fish and chips. It was a lovely ride, we sat on a bench on the cliff top overlooking the sea. When it was noon H went for the Fish and chips and I sat in the sun. They were delicious. We sat there for another half hour or so and then biked home again. Our round trip was 48.9 miles. When we got home we had a coffee and then a bath. I made a pot of tea and we had it with a hot cross bun. Later I had a banana and a two finger kit kat. I did 2 more rows of knitting and when I checked it the pattern had gone wrong! I have taken out 2 rows and it’s still not right so I have to take out another! What a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment