Monday 25 February 2019

Summer? Oh no Monday!

I got up at 6.10 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge for breakfast. H came down and before my porridge and tea were cool enough to eat and drink he brought me in a coffee! I ate my porridge before it set solid and then drank the tea and finally the coffee. I hung out the washing and knitted 2 rows of my knitting. I rang my hairdresser but they weren’t open so I will try again tomorrow. Next I dressed and we popped to the electrical shop to collect our second kitchen light that they had rewired for us. We brought it home and then drove to Sheringham. We went to Holland and Barrett for 2 large tubs of peanut butter and then walked down to the sea. I have never seen a sea so flat. There were no waves and it was a lovely blue. There were loads of seagulls just sitting on it like ducks on a lake. We sat on a bench in the sun for ages H bought us a coffee and cake when we first arrived and later bought lunch we had hot meat baguettes, he had pork with stuffing and loads of crackling and I had roast beef with onions and gravy, we both had a can of tango. We sat in the sun again after lunch till our parking ticket ran out and then we came home stopping at the garden centre on the way home. As soon as we got home H put the light back up, painted it etc and it’s great, so bright. I love loads of light in a kitchen so you can see what you are doing. When we got home I got the washing in, lovely and dry again. I had a bath and I have got a white band on my arm where my watch was. If we had sat there much longer I would have been sun burnt. We just had a hot cross bun and a cup of tea for tea because we were still full from lunch. H says he might have a bowl of cereal later if he’s hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment