Tuesday 19 February 2019

Tuesday

I got up just after 6 and had porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea. I put on a load of washing and when it was done I hung it out. We had a coffee and I read a chapter of a new book. H got our bikes out of the garage and made sure they were oiled and ready to go. We hung on till 10 o’clock hoping the sun would come out but it didn’t so we went anyway. The track is nice and dry and it was lovely getting out on our bikes. We went to Whitwell off road and then round the back of Reepham school to the road and on the road to Reepham station where we got back onto the cycle track and came all the way home off road. It was lovely, the birds were singing and before we were halfway round the sun came out. (22.2miles) when we got home we had yesterday’s  leftover stew for lunch. I put the bikes away and got the washing in before having a bath and then cooking dinner. We had pork chops, mushrooms, peas, eggs and chips. Tomorrow I have to go to work. I hope I am busy so the time passes quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment