Saturday 2 February 2019

Saturday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing before I made a pot of tea, a bowl of porridge and then had my breakfast.  When my washing was done I went upstairs and dressed so I could hang it out. The sun came out and the wind got up and my washing all got dry before the rain and hail showers came in the afternoon. I did a bit of clearing up and then knitted a sleeve of my matinée coat. I started the second one and finished it later. H went up to turbo and I made some vegetable soup for our lunch. It was nice. This afternoon we sat and watched a Colombo, I had a shower and watched the Rugby 🏉. H couldn’t watch it so he went and sat in the dining room with my head phones on!! He said he darent come back in in case he jinxed it! He will happily watch ny of the matches that England aren’t playing in. I cooked dinner, we had pork chops, mushrooms, tomatoes, potato wedges, red peppers  courgette and a fried egg. It was all very tasty. When we had finished I came upstairs to watch a midsummer. I also played a game of scrabble with my daughter and I won for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment