Friday 8 February 2019

Friday

H woke me up at 6.21 and we had our breakfast,dressed and went shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. We both had an egg custard with it. As soon as I was finished I just rode a quick 10 mile bike ride. My average speed was 20.3 m p h.! Not bad for an old girl of 80. When I had done I had a shower and got on with some work while H had a ride. I made a loaf of bread and a dozen chocolate buns with choc chips. After that W washed the kitchen and toilet floors. I hung my washing out but I had to get it about an hour later because it started to rain. However it was so windy it was almost dry. When H finished we had cheese and biscuits for lunch then one of my buns and a G&T. At 3.45 I had an appointment at the dentist 🦷 . It was all ok and I don’t have to go back till August, but I see the hygienist in April. When we got back I washed my hair and cooked dinner. We had lasagna with fried tomatoes. H had his usual yogurt and I had plums. No 2 son is coming home this evening for the weekend, he doesn’t leave off work till
7pm so it will be pretty late by the time he gets here, I expect I will be asleep on the settee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment