Sunday 10 February 2019

Sunday.

I got up at 6.40and had my bowl of porridge and cup of tea. I sat and knitted for a while and we had a coffee. It’s a really miserable morning again. When H went up to turbo I read till our son got up. H was hoping to ride in a race with our son in law this morning who would be riding a turbo at his house. I think they started off together but didn’t stay together for very long. Anyway I sat and knitted a bootee so now I have a pair. Next I will knit a pair of matching mitts. While I was getting lunch ready our son went for a run in the pouring rain! (He ran 3.4 miles). He and I had salad for lunch and H had a bacon sandwich.. Then son and I went for a walk. It was raining when we started and the wind was very strong but the rain stopped and the wind dropped and it was a nice walk.
(2.8miles). I cooked dinner which was nice, roast pork with roast potatoes and sweet potato roasted. Mashed potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, sprouts and gravy. We had the same pud as yesterday because it was so big we only used half. The minute I finished mine I came upstairs for dancing on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment