Friday 15 February 2019

Friday

This morning we overslept! I didn’t wake up till 6.30 and it’s shopp day. We had our breakfast, we both had toast and tea. As soon as we had done I cleaned my teeth, put on a load of washing and we left. When we got back home it was only 8.15 so it wasn’t much later than usual. I had forgotten to take my shopping list. I always write a list of things that I don’t have to get very often like a little round battery that  H wanted and some dissolvable aspirin etc. Luckily because I had written some things down even though I didn’t have the list I remembered everything. I unpacked and put everything away while H made the coffee. I hung out the washing and H went up to turbo. While he was doing that I did some knitting. I finished the back and 2 fronts up to the armholes of thencoat I am knitting, they are all in one. Now I have started a sleeve. For lunch we had soup and for dinner we had steak pie with cauliflower, carrots 🥕 and potatoes. This afternoon I had a session on the turbo trainer, I rode for an hour and did 20 . 5 .miles. I had a bath and washed my hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment