Wednesday 6 February 2019

Wednesday

I got up at 6.20 and so did H. I put on a load of washing and he made a pot of tea. I had decided to go to the City this morning so I had buttered toast for breakfast instead of porridge because the 2 cups of water I make my porridge with makes me run out the toilet more often. We had a coffee but I didn’t hang the washing out because it was very cloudy and we wouldn’t be here to get it in if it rained. We had a coffee and then got ready to go out. H was having his Spanish lesson so he took me to a bus stop on his way and I got the bus into the City. The reason I was going was to buy our youngest Grandaughters birthday present. She is going to be 16 next week and it doesn’t seem any time at all since she was born. So I sorted that out first and then went to M&S for one of their fish pies and breaded cod, after that I went to the market for a crab and then back to a bustop and home. When I went in H was just home and was making himself a coffee so he made me one as well. And he had hung the washing out. At 2 o’clock I went out to get the washing in and it was dry! Bonus. I stayed out in the garden for an hour and moved a load of edging bricks so they won’t be in the way of the conservatory when it gets built. When I went in I made a pot of tea, we watched tipping point, had a shower and then I cooked dinner. The fish pie was very nice and we just had peas with it. We opened our last bottle of Prosecco which was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment