Sunday 24 February 2019

Sunday

 I got up at 7.15 and put on a load of washing. I made porridge for breakfast and had it with a mug of tea. We had a coffee and I dressed so I could hang out the washing when it was done. I did 2rows of my knitting and then I got ready to go out on my bike. We rode off and on road. The weather was perfect, it was wall to wall all the way round with hardly a breath of wind. We did 45.5 miles, my longest ride this year. We both really enjoyed it. When we got home we had soup for lunch that was left over from what I made yesterday with grated cheese on top. We also had a cup of coffee and a hot cross bun. We watched a bike race in the Algarve and each had a bath. For dinner tonight we had chicken curry. I suddenly realised thar I was missing ‘ dancing on ice ‘ ! I have been thinking it’s mond all day! On the bike ride I burnt 1,212 calories!! My washing is dry again.
Today I made a big decision. I have been thinking about it for ages and have finally plucked up the courage. I spoke to H and he said it’s fine by him. My decision is not to have my hair coloured again. I must be very grey or white but really don’t know. It will look a mess while it’s growing out but that’s hard luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment