Sunday 3 February 2019

Sunday

I got up at 6, put on a load of washing, made a bowl of porridge and a pot of tea and had my breakfast. H had toast. I sat and knitted till H made our coffee. After I had drunk it I went upstairs and dressed so I could hand the washing out. All the pegs were frozen on to the line and were frozen shut and it was a struggle to open them. After that I made the bed, tidied up and at 9.15 our son in law came round to ride on the turbo. While he was here I sat and knitted because I wanted to finish it. We had home made soup agin for lunch. I then knitted again and managed to finish it. I will sew it up tomorrow or Tuesday. H and I started to watch a film but then it was time for me to have a ride so he paused the film so we could watch the rest together when I had finished. I rode 20 miles and I had had enough. I don’t know if it’s the new B P tablets making a difference but I felt quite dizzy and had to stop twice, get off and sit on a chair with my head between my legs! I soon recovered and we enjoyed the rest of the film. I had a shower and then cooked dinner. We had chicken with roast potatoes, carrots, cauliflower etc. It was nice. I missed the start of dancing on ice because we were having dinner so now I am watching it on plus 1. I have to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment