Tuesday 5 February 2019

Tuesday

 Last night H told me to lie in in the morning. Well at 5.50 he was banging about in the kitchen!! So bang went my lay in! I put on a load of washing and had a fried egg for my breakfast, it was such a treat. We had a coffee and then I dressed so I could hang out the washing. It was freezing again and once again my pegs were frozen to the line. It wasn’t long before the sun came out and thawed everything. H went up to turbo and I sat and sewed up my matinée coat so now both jackets are finished apart from the buttons which I have yet to buy. I am waiting till I have finished the 3rd one. But first I am having a break and reading a book before I start knitting again. When H had finished he had a shower and we went out to an electrical shop because H wants to sort out our kitchen lights. When we got home we had lunch. H had baked beans on toast and I had a tomato and a slice of cheese. We also had a coffee. At 2 o’clock I went upstairs for a bike ride. I found it really hard work again! I think the B P tablets have made some sort of different. It’s the second time I haven’t gone as well as I used to. When I finished I had a bath and when I went down H had made a pot of tea. We had a cup and then I cooked dinner which was my favourite. Sirloin steak with potato wedges and peas. Yummy. H had his usual yogurt and I had a banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment