Tuesday 12 February 2019

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.50, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and I sat and read till the washing was done then I hung it out. I finished knitting the second mitten and then I changed and had a ride on the turbo. I did 30.1 miles and my average speed was 17.8 mph. When I had finished we had a coffee and I sew up my little hat booties and mitts. We had cheese,biscuits and pickles for lunch. This afternoon I started another matinee coat, I’ve been leaving this one till last because it’s such a hard pattern. I have spent all afternoon knitting and I have only done 8 rows so far! It’s knit five stitches and pullout 3!, I made a pot of tea, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had leftover pork with mashed potato, peas and gravy with yogurt for pudding. I got my washing in at 3.15 and it was dry. I have to go to to work tomorrow, I hope there are enough orders to keep me busy  otherwise I will be washing the glass in the greenhouse again and wet through.

No comments:

Post a Comment