Friday 22 February 2019

Thursday

I didn’t get up till7.25, one of my longest lie ins! I put on a load of washing and remembered my Thursday weigh in. (Unlike last week when I forgot). Two weeks ago I was 134.4 but today I was 135.4 so I have gained a pound!! As you can imagine I am not happy! I hung out the washing when it was done and then got my bike out of the garage ready to go for a ride. H went up to turbo and I though would just read a chapter of my book before getting ready to go out on my bike. I was really engrossed in my reading and before I knew it H was back down and had finished his ride! I said I was then going out so he said he would come with me! He had already done over 20 miles and then he did 22 with me! We both enjoyed it, we saw much more wildlife than we did on Tuesday, squirrels, swans geese and a sparrow hawk, it was much warmer and we went much faster and knocked over 12 minutes off our last time we did it. We stopped at Reepham station where we had a coffee and a plate of cheese straws. When we got home I did some baking, I put on a loaf of bread and made some rock cakes. We watched tipping point, had a bath and I cooked dinner. We had liver and onions with potatoes, carrots and cauliflower. It was very nice. H had yogurt for pudding and I had an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment