Sunday 17 February 2019

Sunday

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing I had porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea and then a coffee. I sat and watched ‘ Safari ‘for a while and when the washing was done I hung it out. Next I got ready to turbo. I intended to do just10 miles but I had forgotten about the Arches omnibus so I carried on longer just riding steadily while listening to it and I ended up doing over 30 miles. When I had done I had a shower, dressed and H made me a coffee. For lunch we had a cup a soup and H had marmite on toast while I had 2 slices of ham. At 1.45 we left to go to our daughter and son in law’s to drop off our granddaughters birthday present. She will be 16 tomorrow.  We had a cup of tea and a slice of birthday cake. Our daughter made it this morning and it was a triumph, one of the best cakes I have tasted. It was a rainbow cake, so light and delicious. When we got home again I made a spaghetti bolognese for dinner because H said he didn’t want a roast this weekend. Anyway it was tasty. My washing is all dry again. And when we went out this afternoon it was 14 degrees and sunny. A wonderful February day. I am now going to change into my nightie and dressing gown and relax in front of the tv watching dancing on ice and then 2 episodes of the Durrels.

No comments:

Post a Comment