Thursday 14 February 2019

Lazy Thursday.

I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I had porridge and a mug of tea. H made us a coffee and when the washing was done I hung it out. I made the bed and did a bit of housework till H went up to turbo and then I sat and knitted. The pattern I am using is really difficult and I keep getting it wrong and having to take several rows out. There are 131 stitches on a row and after the first 16 rows I had gone wrong and couldn’t see where so I had to pull the lot out! I started again and had to take another 3 rows out. I nearly gave up but I am blowed if I will be beaten by a stupid knitting pattern so I am soldiering on. H had a banana sandwich for lunch but I had a salad. I knitted all afternoon, got the washing in, all dry again and had a bath. For dinner we had salmon fish cakes, baked potatoes and baked beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment