Thursday 1 November 2018

Thursday

I got up at 5.25 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed, made the bed,then I just sat and read till it was time to go to work. First I picked the tomatoes and then I had to trudge up the field in the pouring rain to pick 120 bunches of carrots and 28 bunches of purple ones. It was dreadful, I kept sinking into the mud  and it was a real struggle to pick up my feet, they were forever stuck. Next it was 40 bunches of beetroot and 22 golden ones. It didn’t stop raining the whole time I was there. When I got home I stripped off all my wet clothes, had a nice warm shower and put my onesie on. I had a coffee and a slice of cheese on toast. I didn’t do much this afternoon I am too worn out. For dinner tonight we had chicken curry. Today was weigh in day and I was not happy. Last week I weighed 135.4 lbs but this morning I was 137.2 lbs!!! I don’t know what went wrong!! My daughter lost half a pound this week so she did better than me!! I am back to work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment