Monday 26 November 2018

Monday

I got up at 5.50 and made a bowl of porridge for breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed etc and went to work in the rain. It wasn’t a very nice day, I had to pick 12 bunches of purple carrots and 48 bunches of orange ones, 6 bunches of golden beetroot and 20 bunches of purple beetroot. Then I went with Andrew and Andy to the yard where we washed and packed everything and had our coffee break. After that I walked to the leeks and trimmed them till 1 o’clock. It was so muddy nobody can imagine how hard the walking was the mud builds up on your boots and you don’t have time to keep scraping it off. By the time Andy came to get me my feet looked as if I was wearing tennis racquets. I was glad to get home. I had a cup of coffee and a biscuit. Oh and a mince pie. We watched a cyclo cross bike race, had a bath and then dinner. We had a minced beef and onion pie with potatoes, carrots, broccoli,and cauliflower. Stewed apple and yogurt for pudding. I don’t think I have to work tomorrow but if there massive orders in the morning I might have to go in and help because we have nothing in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment