Saturday 3 November 2018

Saturday

 I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung out the washing when it was done. We had a coffee and then H went up to ride 100k on his turbo trainer. While he was doing that I swept the kitchen and toilet floors then I washed them both. I made the bed and dusted upstairs. He was still peddling away so I went into the garden and did loads of pruning and have almost filled my garden rubbish bin again. We had salmon sandwiches for lunch and I got the washing in and ironed it. We had an instant coffee and watched a film. Our daughter rang and we had a chat, she has been out on her bike with her husband so she did better than me today. We had a glass of wine, I had a shower and then we had dinner. Eggs, sausages,fried potatoes, fried bread, tomatoes and bacon. A nice cup of tea and now I am waiting for S C D. All day we have thought it was Sunday so tomorrow is going to be a bonus day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment