Tuesday 27 November 2018

Tuesday

I got up at 7.17!,! I thought it was 6 .17 ! I can’t believe I slept so long it was great. H had been up for an hour. I had a cup of tea and then we had a coffee. I had the leftover stewed apple for my breakfast. I did a load of washing and hung it out but there wasn’t much dry out. Next I put my coat and gloves on and worked in the garden for an hour and a half while H was on the turbo. When he had done we had another coffee, he had beans on toast and I had a cream cracker. At 1.40 I went upstairs, changed into my cycle shorts and H set me up on the turbo trainer. I rode for 1 hour and 20 minutes and I managed to do exactly 26 miles. I had done 19.2 in the first hour so I think I slowed down a bit after that. When I finished I had a shower and made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point and then I got dinner. We had sausages, tomatoes, eggs, potatoes and fried leeks. I think my rash is still on the way out, I haven’t itched as much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment