Wednesday 21 November 2018

Wednesday

I got up at 5.42 and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed and then watched tv till H came down. I made the bed just before I left for work. I had to pick 2 sacks of sprouts first and the boss told me they needed to be really full. So I filled them up and I couldn’t lift them!! At 9 o’clock Andy drove the boss to Thorpe station where he was catching a train to Stansted airport. He is off to his house in France and won’t be back till next Thursday. When I had finished the sprouts I had to go to leeks and trim them. I had done a couple of boxes when Andy sent me to pick 6 bunches of golden beetroot and 22 bunches of purple beetroot. When I had done them I went back on to the leeks and trimmed them till 12.30 when we went to the yard to wash them. Andy then went for his lunch and I packed everything. I left off at 1 and when I got home I had a coffee and scrambled eggs. When I had my bath I washed my hair and then sorted dinner. We had sirloin steaks with potato wedges, mushrooms and mushy peas. I have to work again tomorrow but Friday I am in the City with my daughter and we can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment