Thursday 8 November 2018

Thursday

H had to wake me up this morning at 2.10!, I was fast asleep. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed, hung out yesterday’s wasting, but had to leave today’s for H to do because it wasn’t finished before I went to work. I had to do 28 bunches of purple carrots and 90 bunches of orange ones. Then Andrew took me to beetroot and he and I did 6 bunches of golden beetroot and 10 bunches of purple beetroot. He left after that and I had to do another 12 golden beetroot and 25 more bunches of purple beetroot. Next I had to go to the greenhouse and pick the tomatoes which took me to 12.25 and in the last 35 minutes I just had time to pack 6 bags of leeks, 5 small boxes of leeks and 4 large boxes. When I got home we had a coffee and a date scone. Later H poured us a glass of wine and I had a nice soak in the bath. We had chicken curry for dinner and I am going to watch my soaps. This morning it was weigh in day and I weighed 135.0 lbs. I was pleased with this because I lost all the weight I had put on last week plus .4 of a pound. My daughter lost half a pound this week and last week so she is moving in the right direction. I don’t have to work any more till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment