Sunday 4 November 2018

Sunday

I got up at 6, stripped the bed and put it all into the washing machine when it was done I hung it out. I had my breakfast and a little later a small coffee. I watered all the house plants and H got the bikes out of the garage. He cleaned and oiled the gears and chains and made us another cup of coffee. While it was cooling a bit he looked over his Spanish so I read a chapter of my book. Next we got ready to go out on our bikes, our daughter and son in law rode to Whitwell along the track yesterday so I rang her and asked her if it was really muddy. ( we expected it to be after all the rain we have had.) She said that apart from a short stretch where we join the track it was pretty good and in places you wouldn’t even know it had rained so we used it. We had a nice ride, it was slow so I had a chance to look around and enjoy all the lovely autumn colours. We saw a family of swans on the river bank, 2 adults and 5 signets. We did 22.4 miles. When we got home we had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a coffee and a date scone. I read another chapter of my book and then got the bedding in, lroned it’s and put it all back on the bed. I had  a bath and then after another chapter of my book I got dinner. Oh before I had my bath H made us a cup of tea. For dinner tonight we had beef with potatoes, Romanesque and cabbage, followed by stewed apple topped with yogurt. In 4 minutes time it will be S C D results.

No comments:

Post a Comment