Tuesday 20 November 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.09, put on a load of washing and then I had my breakfast. I sat and knitted till H came down at 7.40 and after he had eaten his toast he got us a coffee. When the washing was done it was pouring with rain so I put it all into the tumble drier. Next I planted some tulip bulbs that were given to me by my friend and when that was done I strained my sloe gin and bottled it ready for Christmas. When H went up to turbo I vacuumed upstairs, the stairs and downstairs. When H finished his ride we got ready and went to my butchers and I stocked up the freezer again with some lovely meat. I bought steak mince, sausages, a whole oxtail ( makes fabulous stew) some gammon steaks and some bacon. From their cooked counter I bought us a sausage roll each for lunch and 2 lasagna’s, one frozen and one just out of the oven, still hot. The frozen one is in the freezer and the warm one which we had for dinner with garlic bread. ( baked apple for pudding.) work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment