Saturday 17 November 2018

Saturday

 I got up at 6.47 and had my breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung out yesterday’s washing. I dressed and made the bed. H went up to turbo and I decided to go for a walk. I needed to order some button holes for the wedding we are going to in 2 weeks so I walked to the florist in Drayton. It was a nice walk, I went along the road on the way there and along the track on the way back. On the way back I walked to our village pond and was surprised to see 2 pairs of ducks 🦆 on it. I have lived here 30 years and it’s the first time I have seen ducks, there were moor hens before. The ducks were very tame and as soon as they saw me came swimming over. I expect they are used to being fed. When I got home H had almost finished his ride so I got us some cheese on toast for lunch and a coffee. I got my washing in all dry and H and I watched tv with a glass of wine 🍷. I had a bath and for dinner we had steak pie, potatoes and cauliflower cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment