Friday 30 November 2018

Friday

 I got up at 6 o’clock and H had made a pot of tea so I had a cup and a slice of buttered toast. I dressed and we got ready to go shopping. When I got up this morning I was covered in a rash which itches and burns! I also have an awful cough! Anyway, on the way home from shopping we were going to take my prescription to the doctors and post it through the door and I was going to ring the surgery when they opened to try to get an appointment. However when I arrived they were already open so I went in and shew the receptionist my rash, she went straight through, spoke to a doctor and asked me if I could get back at 9.45 , yes. Anyway to cut a long story short I have some pills so I hope they work. We went to Reepham for some bacon and in the farm shop next door to the butchers H bought me a small bottle of gin, I bought 2 small tonics and when we had our lunch we had a drink. Now I am itching worse!! That might be what I am allergic too! Well I have just read all the leaflet and booze is not mentioned! For dinner tonight we are having paella and patatas bravas. I have lemon tart for pud. I am now going up for a shower as cool as I can stand and hop it helps my poor skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment