Sunday 18 November 2018

Sunday

I got up at 709, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. H got our bikes out of the garage and we had a coffee. When my washing was done I hung it out. I had such a fantastic sleep that I was still feeling half asleep but hanging out the washing in the cold wind soo woke me up. We had another coffee and I did some of my knitting. Our daughter rang, she has a cold. I hope she is feeling better by Friday because she and I are going to the City for the day. We do this every year and her eldest daughter meets us for lunch. We shop till we drop!! After her phone call H and I got ready to go out on our bikes. We rode 33.6 miles and it was nice. We did the first half of the ride on the road and then got onto the track at Reepham and did the rest of the ride off road. When we got back home I took my washing off the line, dry again. H put our bikes away while I got cheese and biscuits for lunch with a hot chocolate. I did the ironing and then after my shower I knitted till it was time to get dinner. We had pork this week with potatoes, carrots, sprouts and Romanesque. It was stewed apple and custard for pudding. I have to go to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment