Monday 12 November 2018

Monday

I got up at 5.52, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made my bed, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. When I went nobody else was up. If son hadn’t been here I would have woken H to check he was alright. But as he wasn’t alone I let him sleep. Then when I got to work I couldn’t stop worrying. Yesterday when I went upstairs to watch S C D results. Son said he heard a bang in the kitchen, went in and H had fallen over. He has been really dizzy for the last few days, every time he gets up he goes dizzy! Anyway he is fine  he had a great sleep and didn’t get up till 8.25. I had to pick 60 bunches of carrots and 16 bunches of purple carrots, 30 bunches of beetroot and 3 golden beetroot. I spent the rest of the time till 12 o’clock trimming leeks when the men came and got me to help wash and pack them. When I got home the 2 men were working in the garage, painting a bike. I had to make my own coffee! Then I made son a salad and H scrambled eggs on toast. I had a bath and got the washing in. For dinner tonight we had a baked potato with a meat sauce poured over the top.it was delicious, I baked apples for pudding and made H custard to go with his. I have to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment