Friday 9 November 2018

Friday

I got up at 6.06, woke H put on a load of washing and the kettle and had a slice of buttered toast for breakfast.as soon as we had done we got ready to go shopping. When we got home I unpacked and put everything away while H made us a coffee. I hung out the washing and read my new magazine. Next we got ready to go out on our bikes. We went to Reepham so I could go to the butchers for some bacon 🥓. We then to Reepham station for coffee and cakes and home again.(23.5miles) . When we got home we had a coffee and some cheese straws before getting stuck into some housework. I washed floors vacuumed upstairs and downstairs, dusted throughout,brought the bins in and put them in the right order, got the washing in (dry) and put the bikes 🚲 away in the garage. H cleaned the bathroom. When he had finished we had a glass of wine and watched tipping point. We had a cup of tea and I had a bath and washed my hair. For dinner tonight we had paella with patatas bravas. No 2 son is coming home this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment