Monday 19 November 2018

Monday

I got up at 6.07 and had my breakfast. I packed a slice of cheese, a tomato and a bottle of water. I rested, sorted my bag, made the bed and went to work. It was quite a bit cooler there today and we had several showers but when the sun came out it was lovely. I saw 3 beautiful rainbows 🌈. I was also visited by 3 hen pheasant’s , they were eating nettle and fat hen seeds. I had to pick 14 bunches of purple carrots, 24 orange ones. Then I walked to the beetroot and picked 6 bunches of golden beetroot and 10 purple beetroot. After that it was trimming leeks for the rest of the morning. When I got home I had a coffee and a small tin of sardines. I had a bath to warm me up and then I made some of Hs favourite rock cakes. We each tried one with a cup of tea. We watched tipping point and I cooked dinner. We had sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs and potato wedges. I have to work again Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment