Saturday 24 November 2018

Yesterday (Friday)

I got up at 5.52and had an egg for my breakfast. When H came down we had a coffee. We sat and watched the news and then I got ready to go Christmas shopping 🛍 with my daughter. I drove to hers, left my car there and we went in her car and parked in Chapelfield car park. We went straight to a coffee shop and had a festive hot chocolate drink. We both had caramelised orange flavour with masses of whipped cream and also a mince pie. From there we went to pandora for some jewellery.
After that it’s all a haze, we went from one shop to the next getting more and more loaded on the way. We were both wearing our Christmas jumpers and we seemed to be the only 2 people in the City wearing them, everyone else was wrapped up in coats and scarves!! I don’t know how they can stand it inside shops!! Anyway that was until Christie turned up for lunch also wearing a Christmas jumper. We lunched in Jarrolds, Daughter and I had a jacket potato with side salad, (hers was tuna mayo and mine was prawns 🍤) Christie had a chicken mayo bap with salad. We each had a cold drink. Grandaughter went back to work and we carried on shopping. We got back to daughters around 3.30 and had walked about 4 miles. We had a cup of tea and I waited for my other granddaughter to get home from school before I left. By then it was 4.30 so I went to the chippy on the way home for  fish and chips for H and me for dinner. It was a great day. I went up for my soapsbut fell asleep 💤 before I’m a Celebrity came on.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment