Monday 5 November 2018

Monday

I got up at 5.25, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, dressed and read my book till the washing was done then I hung it out and got ready to go to work. I had to do 4 bunches of purple carrots and 24 bunches of orange ones. Next I walked to the beetroot and picked 25 bunches of beetroot and 4 bunches of golden ones. Then it was leek trimming till 12.30 when Andrew picked me and the leeks up, took me to the yard and we washed and packed them and it was my home time. When I got home I had a coffee, a banana and a date scone. I had a shower and we watched and old film,(Oliver) For dinner we had pizza, mushrooms and mushy peas. At work today it was really warm, I had to take my jacket off and I was still far too hot but I only had a jumper on after that so I couldn’t take anything else off.

No comments:

Post a Comment