Saturday 24 November 2018

Today (Saturday)

I got up at 6 o’clock,put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast for my breakfast. As soon as I had done we got ready and went to do our weekly shop because I didn’t do it yesterday. As soon as we were home again H made us a proper coffee while I put all the groceries away. After my coffee I hung out the washing and then read my magazine. When that was done I did the weeks ironing which took me ages.
Yesterday while I was out H went up into the loft and fixed an overflow pipe that kept dripping, filled all the bird feeders, rang the gas people to arrange for our boiler to be serviced and rang the doctor about his vertigo, got an appointment, walked down there got a prescription, walked back and then rode 20 miles on his turbo.!!! Talk about a good day on his part! Things I’ve wanted done for ages.     When I got up this morning I was covered in spots, still am. I don’t know if it’s my ‘ coin eczema’ playing up or if have an allergic reaction to something. I am itching all over and it’s driving me mad. In places they are great welts across my stomach etc.
Because of this I haven’t done much since the ironing, I got cheese and biscuits for lunch, got the washing in and made a fish pie for dinner. We had it with Romanesque, broccoli and carrots and it was very tasty. I am now going up for a shower which I will have as cool as I can stand it and then I will watch S C D.

No comments:

Post a Comment