Thursday 22 November 2018

Thursday

 I got up at 5.52. Put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed, hung out the washing and went to work. I had to pick 14 bunches of purple carrots and 72 bunches of orange ones. Next it was back down to beetroot for 6 bunches of golden beetroot and 10 bunches of purple ones. It was trimming leeks for the rest of the morning. When I got home I had a banana and a slice of corned beef. We had a coffee and then I wrote an email to my brother in New Zealand. I made a pot of tea, had a shower and cooked dinner. Daughter rang, her cold sounds much better than it was. We are both looking forward to going to the City tomorrow. She gained half a pound this week. I thought I might have done too after my huge sausage roll and the giant garlic flat bread I had yesterday but I lost .2 of a pound!! Last week I was 133.8 and this week I am 133.6. It was such a relief, I will try much harder this week, well , after tomorrow.!! 😆 no more work till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment