Friday 2 November 2018

2 nd of November

 I got up at 5.35, put on a load of washing and and had a slice of buttered toast for breakfast with a cup of tea. As soon as I had done I cleaned my teeth , dressed and we went to Asda for our weekly shop. When we got home. I unpacked and put everything away while H got our bikes out of the garage and made us a coffee to go with our cream and chocolate merangue. I made the bed and hung out the washing, then while H was studying his Spanish, I read 2 chapters of my book. At 10 we got ready to go out on our bikes. We did 33.8 miles. It was the chilliest ride we have had for ages. When we got home I made H some date scones to keep him going through the week. Next I made a loaf of bread and we had lunch, soup and one of the scones. We had a cup of coffee and later a glass of wine. I had a bath and washed my hair and for dinner we had chicken pie, potatoes,broccoli and carrots, stewed apple for pud with a dollop of yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment