Monday 26 November 2018

Sunday.

Last night I watched SC D upstairs and waited for I’m a celebrity to come on. I was still awake at 10 but I fell asleep before it came on and was still asleep when H came up and woke me up to say good night. I usually go down then but I felt so awful I just went back to sleep. I slept on and off but my itches were awful. I got up at 7 and had a cup of tea and later a coffee. I waited till about 10 and then had a bowl of porridge. H went up to turbo and I put the marzipan on our Christmas cake. I had done a load of washing so I hung it out  and after that I peeled the rest of my apples and cooked them. When H had done we had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a coffee and then we watched a miss Marple. I got my washing in,all nice and dry again and we had a glass of wine. For dinner tonight we had beef with potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and peas. Stewed apple and yogurt for pud. I have just had a shower and put cream on all my spots. I hope they don’t keep me awake again tonight. I feel I have to go to work in the morning  because my boss is away, he has already paid me for next week and also I don’t like to let the other 2 down. We are always so busy on Mondays with the orders coming in and nothing in stock. If it doesn’t get any better I will try to see a doctor on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment